Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Carter's Child of Mine Dinosaur Plush Lights Up with Music Review

Carter's Child of Mine Dinosaur Plush Lights Up with Music
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is such a cute little toy. It's so cute and it's withstands my 18 month old daughter and i have faith it'll withstand #2 when it arrives It looks cute on the carseat and I regret not buying this when we had my daughter. I'm just glad we got it now. I just wish the music stayed on a little longer but other than that its wonderful. The cheeks light up and flash red when the music plays and it's so cute!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carter's Child of Mine Dinosaur Plush Lights Up with Music

Carter's Child of Mine Dinosaur plush toy lights up and play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Has a clip to attach to a stroller, car seat or crib.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Carter's Child of Mine Dinosaur Plush Lights Up with Music

No comments:

Post a Comment