Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CARE BEARS DIAPER BAG 2 PIECE SET WITH CHANGING PAD NEW LARGE PINK Review

CARE BEARS DIAPER BAG 2 PIECE SET WITH CHANGING PAD NEW LARGE PINK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this cutesy diaper bag as a gift, after I had placed it on my Universal Wish List from the Web site of possibly your favorite superstore (the one that likely killed every 'mom and pop' store in your community). My point is that I had seen this product only online before it was presented to me, and I wanted it because it would go with the Care Bears theme I chose for the daughter I am now expecting.
I was surprised at how large this diaper bag is, because the picture makes it appear smaller than it is, which is the standard size of diaper bags out on the market. It also seems decently made, mainly of a canvas material, and it includes that plastic-covered, thin changing pad that you'll find in most diaper bags (although it is pink to match the bag itself).
I plan to pack this bag for the hospital. You see, my mother also bought me pink fuzzy slippers, a matching robe and 'Mommy and Me' nursing gown set along with this as my gift. I can also squeeze into this diaper bag the outfit I plan to bring my baby home in, though it will be cutting it close in space due to the puffy robe.
My only qualms with this product are that none of the pockets are insulated for carrying bottles or drinks, and that there is only one internal pocket. The former gripe I can cope with by buying the Care Bears bottle bag to match this diaper bag, however there are two side pockets into which I could put a couple of bottles along with small ice packs, in a pinch. I am just not very good at sewing to add more pockets to the inside of this bag.
So, I rated this four stars because there is no 4.75 stars option for me to choose.
This diaper bag gets a bonus for having the original style of Care Bear on the front of it, since it looks so sweet and as I will use it from day one of my youngest daughter's life.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CARE BEARS DIAPER BAG 2 PIECE SET WITH CHANGING PAD NEW LARGE PINK



Buy Now

Click here for more information about CARE BEARS DIAPER BAG 2 PIECE SET WITH CHANGING PAD NEW LARGE PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment