Thursday, July 7, 2011

timi & leslie Dawn Convertible Diaper Bag Review

timi and leslie Dawn Convertible Diaper Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Just got the bag. It's really pretty! (Got it in the cloud blue.) I love all the extras, and I think a bag this expensive should come with some extra stuff. But one thing that disappoints me is the size of the pockets on the outside -- they're really, really shallow. I can't fit my hand in -- maybe just a three or four fingers. Since I'm always using outside pockets I'm wondering if I should send it back and try a different style. Other than that, it's a gorgeous, well designed bag.

Click Here to see more reviews about: timi & leslie Dawn Convertible Diaper Bag

Caution: only wear this bag if you don't mind getting tons of compliments! It's made from easy to clean faux leather (PVC free) and features our custom hardware in a gold finish. Dawn comes with many functional and fashionable accessories and features:* A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to* Our specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip* A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse (who wants to carry a purse and a bebe bag?) with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket* An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby's bottle warm or cool* Matching stroller straps so you can hang your diaper bag from your stroller* Dirty clothes sac to keep your wet or dirty clothes contained* Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag* Three exterior

Buy Now

Click here for more information about timi & leslie Dawn Convertible Diaper Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment