Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Maggie Bags Large Tote-light Grey Review

Maggie Bags Large Tote-light Grey
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this tote as a gift. I love the fact that it is made from recycled seat belt material. I LOVE the way this bag looks and feels. No matter what I shove into it, it always looks good. It can hold heavy items without distorting and because of the way the bottom is constructed the load is evenly distributed. I would recommend this tote for anyone!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maggie Bags Large Tote-light Grey

H 10' x L 14" x W 5"Throw a book in with your essentials, this bag can carry it all.Super Durable Recycled Seat belt webbing Signature Maggie Bags purple satin lining with a zippered pocket, cell phone pocket, pen pockets, and key pocket Four nickel plated feet on the bottom. YKK zippers.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Maggie Bags Large Tote-light Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment