Sunday, June 10, 2012

Flower Explosion Pop Art Shoulder Purse Tote Hand Bag Review

Flower Explosion Pop Art Shoulder Purse Tote Hand Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this bag. It holds everything I need. Be warned it is a BIG bag.
I like it beacuse it looks like a pricy bag, but you can throw it in the wash (lay flat to dry. I don't have to worry about it. I will be ordering another.
On a side note, I ordered a purse insert because I needed to reign in the mess that is my purse. Even without it though it keeps its shape pretty well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flower Explosion Pop Art Shoulder Purse Tote Hand Bag

11" (Height) X 16" (Width) X 6" (Depth) Large Main Pocket w/ Nylon Interior. Zip & Pouch Pockets Inside. Cool Skull Patch/ Chain Design. 2 Zipper Pocket On Front And Back. Made With high Quality Canvas. LOTS OF SPACE. Perfect For School,Travel, Etc... PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flower Explosion Pop Art Shoulder Purse Tote Hand Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment