Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This diaper bag is so bright and pretty. It has many compartments and holds all I need for my baby girl. It even worked for over night stays. The only problem I had was it did not come by the estimated ship date but other than that I highly recommend! It does come with a changing pad and dirty diaper bag and a binky holder!! Great price too!! Very durable!
Click Here to see more reviews about: SoHo Swirl Diaper Bag
The Room It Up Diaper Bag is designed with the stylish "mom" in mind. Generously sized with all the pockets and compartments you'll need for an outing with your bundle of joy. This bag has it all including a full set of matching accessories- an oversized lined changing pad, super cute pacifier holder and an extra storage bag to sequester those unexpected accidents.
No comments:
Post a Comment