Friday, May 11, 2012

Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat-Zoey Review

Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat-Zoey
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried a few other car seats in the past (peg perego/ evenflo) but best of all, I loved my Graco. I loved that it fit and locked into shopping carts, that it was light weight and very durable. Our last Graco car seat lasted through 2 kids¡K..so that says a little something about their durability. So with a new baby on the way I was in search of another Graco car seat. I looked on Graco's website to find out which prints and patterns I liked best. I fell in love with the Zoey print! When we found out we were having a girl I knew I just had to have it! I did some research online and found it for about $50 less and with free shipping. When the car sear arrived it was even cuter in person! The fabric is stunning. The pink isn't really a pink but more of a fuchsia color.....(purplish pink). The damask floral print is inside the hood and also on the seat and gives it a modern look. The boot cover is cute¡K..I have never used one before and baby will be here in the winter, so that should come in handy. I love that the handle and base are black, it really makes the color pop. Plus it¡|s so hard to find black baby items¡K..everything is either pastel pink or blue. I love that this car seat is so different! The only thing I see that might cause a problem is the canopy. There is a small plastic window on it to view baby, this seems like a cool feature but there is no way to cover it up, I wonder if the sun might shine through into the baby¡|s face??!! Not really a big deal considering the cute factor of the car seat, I¡|ll be happy to drape a blanket across it if it becomes a problem! o

Click Here to see more reviews about: Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat-Zoey



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment