Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I guess there is really a reason why four piece crib sets are so expensive. This 10-piece set is cute enough but certainly not high quality. The comforter, sheet, pillow, valances, ruffle and diaper bag are very thin low count cotton. The bumper ties don't quite match up correctly with the crib bars so it looks a bit frumpy when installed. Personally I think the best made piece of the group is the toy bag. I would suggest as a starter set to mix and match with higher quality pieces. If your expectations are realistic you'll be generally happy with the purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Boutique Suede Elephant Stitch 10 Pieces Baby Crib Bedding Set ** Reversible Into 2 Designs **
Beautiful Bold Graphic Designs embroidered on rich Chocolate Tone with Pink 100% cotton fabric and brown micro suede.This 10 pieces set include: Reversible Quilt and bumper, this pink and brown side can be reverses to the 100% cotton classic pink Argyle print ! 100% cotton Fitted sheet, diaper stacker, baby pillow, toy bag, 2 window valances, baby bib and the Crib Ruffle. Machine washable.
No comments:
Post a Comment