Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a first time mom (or will be in June) I think this will work just fine. I obviously haven't had a chance to use it yet since my baby boy won't be arriving for a few more months, but I looked it all over when it arrived and it seems like it will be a good choice for me and looks to have plenty roomy for everything I may want to take along. Only thing I found is that the changing pad is very small (more for newborns) and the wipes case in mine doesn't want to stay closed. But neither of those were 'must haves' for me anyway. The only other thing that may be a turn off for some is the lack of inside pocket/pockets in general. I don't like a lot of pockets personally so I don't mind. There are 2 open pockets (one on either end) perfect for bottles and such; and a flat pocket on the front and back of the bag. Coloring in picture are pretty much the same; I don't notice any difference. The straps on the bag seem just the right length to carry the bag on your shoulder comfortably. All in all I think I made a good decision, but will find out more once I get to use it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby Essentials 5-Piece Tote Set
Keep all your baby products organized with this 5-piece set from Baby Essentials. Inside the smart tote - complete with striped trim, a buckle accent, and convenient exterior pockets - you'll find an insulated bottle holder with strap, a wipe case, a changing pad, and a diaper holder accented with a bow. Everything you need for baby, all within arm's reach. Easily Wipes Clean Made in China
Click here for more information about Baby Essentials 5-Piece Tote Set
No comments:
Post a Comment