Thursday, April 19, 2012

Out 'n About Laguna Twill Diaper Bag by Carter's Review

Out 'n About Laguna Twill Diaper Bag by Carter's
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Had this bag for 36 days. At first I liked it because it had many useful pockets on the inside and out. It also came with a nice large changing pad. The bag was a bit big, a little more than I needed, but the many pockets made it worth it for me. On day 36 one of the handles ripped right off. Also, the light tan color showed any dirt spot right away. It went right back to the store and I got store credit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Out 'n About Laguna Twill Diaper Bag by Carter's



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Out 'n About Laguna Twill Diaper Bag by Carter's

No comments:

Post a Comment