Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this bag. The outer print (retro paisley) is a cool black and white pattern that goes with anything, and the reverse side is black, which again goes with anything and is nice if you want to look at something different once in awhile. The fabric is good quality and the leather-like trim doesn't look cheap. I gave it five stars despite a few problems that I have with it. Due to the size, material, and hardware it's quite a heavy bag, but because I hang it on my baby's stroller using a "mommy hook" I rarely have to lug it around on my arm. If that were the case I probably wouldn't use it as much because it really is quite heavy (at least compared to some of the smaller and lighter nylon-fabric bags). The bag is also spacious, which is great for holding A LOT of stuff, but things are always getting lost in there and I often wish there were a better built-in organization feature. The bag does come with a cooler bag for holding formula or food, and another medium bag for holding whatever else, but I don't use them because in my opinion they would take up too much space. I bought the separate diaper wallet (same print, retro paisley) and use that instead to hold diapers and wipes; it's smaller and I can just grab it when I don't need the whole mothership bag for a quick errand. It also comes with a matching diaper changing mat, which is handy and doesn't take up room because it aligns with the bottom of the bag.
I don't mean to harp on about these aspects though. Overall it's a stylish and useful bag. I use it every day and even used it for my carry on for a recent flight. I often get compliments and have people asking me where I bought it. Worth it to me for the price, considering frequency of use. Highly recommended (why I gave it five stars).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Isoki Diaper Bags Hobo Reversible Diaper Bag
Click here for more information about Isoki Diaper Bags Hobo Reversible Diaper Bag
No comments:
Post a Comment