Monday, April 16, 2012

Carter's Big Dot Tote Diaper Bag Review

Carter's Big Dot Tote Diaper Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love it!! It is very spacious, and lots of pockets. But it's not huge and bulky. I'm expecting my third baby, and this is by far, the best diaper bag I have used! Highly recommend this item to anyone expecting a new little princess!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carter's Big Dot Tote Diaper Bag

Carter's Big Dot Tote Diaper BagThis tonal dot diaper bag has a sleek outside with multiple broad pockets on the front, back and sides and a matching cell phone case for mom. On the inside, it features a plastic interior and folded changing pad. Roomy interior houses multiple pockets for holding all of your baby's necessities. Over-the-shoulder strap has a comfortable shoulder pad.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Carter's Big Dot Tote Diaper Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment