Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this bag because I have been looking everywhere for a diaper bag/cooler combination. I have almost the exact same bag already with one exception, the bag I currently own has a nice size cooler compartment in the back but the bag I just received does not. The tag on the bag even claims there is an insulated pocket but, the only pocket on the back has a velcro closure and no apparent insulation. Very diappointed as my current bag is completely worn out after nearly 4 years of constant use. Not a bad bag if you have no need to keep anything cold.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby Essential Duck Green Buttons Diaper Bag / Cooler
This Baby Essential Duck Button Green Mini Diaper Bag / Cooler carries all you for your baby when you go out. Multiple compartments inside and outside help you keep it all organized. Adjustable shoulder strap makes it convenient to carry.
Click here for more information about Baby Essential Duck Green Buttons Diaper Bag / Cooler
No comments:
Post a Comment