Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LeSportsac Ryan Diaper Bag Review

LeSportsac Ryan Diaper Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely love this bag! It holds everything I need and because it's super lightweight I don't have to carry extra weight I don't need. I have the JuJuBe Packabe and I'm selling that at a consignment along with the Skip Hop Studio. The Packabe was a heavy bag alone and the Studio bag was uncomfortable on the shoulders when it was packed full. I love LeSportsac and the Ryan is awesome! Here are its fantastic features:
- 2 very deep side pockets - one pocket alone can fit two bottles of water (16 oz. bottles)
- 1 large zipper pocket in the front - I can fit my big checkbook sized wallet, phone, keys, a couple of small cosmetic bags - one for baby's needs that I call the "ouch pouch" filled with baby lotion, bandaids, thermometer, tylenol, nail clippers, etc. and other bag with mommy's needs such as lip balm, hand sanitizer, tissue, pads, etc.
- 1 open pocket in the back where you can keep a changing pad but I carry a Rain or Shine Kids 'B' Blanket and 2 thick burp cloths there instead
- main compartment is extra roomy and has 2 pockets inside (one pocket I put her milk bottle, travel formula, a spoon, a collapsible bowl, and one pouch of squeezable tube of applesauce type food, the other pocket has 2 bibs, a granola bar for mom/dad, teething rings, and a small camera
Because the main compartment is so huge, things can get easily lost so I compartmentalized all my baby needs in separate bags, I have a one gallon Ziploc bag with change of clothes that include babylegs, 2 onesies, pants, and a shirt for me (spit ups happen!), a Skip Hop Pronto bag that pretty much holds all my changing needs (I hate having to grab a pad, diaper, and wipes separately so I just grab that bag when I take my baby for a change and it's all in there!) I also have a Summer Infant tiny diner placemat rolled up for when we eat on the go and 6 extra diapers to refill my Skip Hop Pronto which holds 3 diapers at most comfortably.
- stroller clips (I would not recommended clipping this to an umbrella stroller but it was great with our full size travel system)
- shoulder straps which you can detach if you choose
With all the stuff I carry, I still have some space to stuff a hat and a sweater. The thing I love most about this bag is that it looks like your basic tote so after I'm done using it as a baby bag, I can use it as a weekender, a beach bag, etc.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LeSportsac Ryan Diaper Bag

If you're a LeSportsac fan doing the mommy-on-the-go thing, you're finally in luck. Their Ryan baby bag combines the cool and casual style they're known for with total functionality; It has exterior pockets galore (two to carry bottles and one that houses an included changing pad), extra interior pockets, an attachable strap, and stroller straps.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about LeSportsac Ryan Diaper Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment