Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the Prince Lionheart Stroller Bag for a lot less than the price listed here at a discount store.
The bag istself is kind of cheap. It's basically a fish-net style bag that has straps which buckle around the handles of your stroller.
I think it looks unattractive, but with an umbrella stroller, it does give you a place to stash a few toys and other items (nothing heavy though) - and you don't have to take it off the umbrella stroller to collapse it, which is convenient. I really didn't understand how to use the hooks to rig the bag up so it doesn't just hang down and bump into your legs while you push the stroller. After a few tries I managed to rig it up, but I don't know if I did it correctly...no directions on or in the box about it.
It's not bad, but there may be better alternatives (though you may have to connect and disconnect those every time you open and close the stroller).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Prince Lionheart Stroller Bag
This cotton, machine-washable stroller bag holds just abouteverything you'll need for an outing with baby. Two sets of flexiblefasteners attach the bag to your stroller and keep it tucked neatly outof the way of your legs. A plasticized top band keeps contents secure.
Click here for more information about Prince Lionheart Stroller Bag
No comments:
Post a Comment