Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Go GaGa Gondola Tote Made From Recycled Material Review

Go GaGa Gondola Tote Made From Recycled Material
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This bag is worth every penny! I bought it to use as a diaper bag. I wanted something versatile, durable, and not too 'baby' or 'girly.' It has the perfect amount of space. The side pockets are a perfect size for bottles, and they are insulated. The changing pad is a tad too small, and I will replace it once my baby gets a little bigger, but other than that, I would definitely recommend this bag to EVERYONE!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Go GaGa Gondola Tote Made From Recycled Material

Our Gondola Tote was inspired by the iconic Pan Am flight attendant bags of the 1970's but features rounded edges that give it an elegance that makesour Gondola the perfect tote for trend setting parents who need a stylish solution for carrying their laptop or diapers.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Go GaGa Gondola Tote Made From Recycled Material

No comments:

Post a Comment