Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The colors of the Amykathryn Glagiola bag in royal blue are far more beautiful than the pic shows, what a pretty bag. That being said this is the 3rd Amykathryn bag I have returned. The first one was also a Gladiola bag but the colors were a crazy purple/green combo and the straps were braided(which I liked). The second one I ordered b/c I didn't think this bag was going to arrive on time and it was canvas, very pretty and well made but much smaller than it seemed in the photos, more of purse than the messenger bag that it was advertised to be. This bag too was not as large as the pic made it out to be. When you see the same style model hanging off the mannequin it looks enormous, and when I got it I just didn't think I could fit 2 changes of baby clothes plus all the other traveling necessities inside. The material is vegan-friendly and feels very cheap, and the strap drop wasn't long enough even though they are adjustable and can actually come off all together so that you can use the longer strap instead. Now I'm a plus-size gal, so the straps would probably be fine for a smaller person. Also the opening at the top was somewhat narrow, and it was difficult to even think about filling the bag, without tearing the sides. Moms just don't have time for that kind of delicacy. If I was smaller, and was looking for an animal friendly, cute bag, not to use as a diaper bag, I might choose this although I'd probably opt for one of canvas dahlia messenger/hobo bags instead.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Amy Kathryn Gladiola Shoulder Bag
With its leather-like body and floral-print canvas insets, Amy Kathryn's Gladiola satchel offers a pretty pastiche of colors and textures, but that's not all it has in store. It also features handy, semi-hidden exterior pockets, an extra-long attachable strap, and an included flap bag.
Click here for more information about Amy Kathryn Gladiola Shoulder Bag
No comments:
Post a Comment