Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this set for $77 on sale, and then had two 20% off coupons and a $5 gift card, so I ended up spending $45, and getting 5 cloth diapers for under $50 is a steal...not to mention the diaper bag and changing pad too! The clear pouch is supposed to be a "wet bag" for the dirty diapers when you are out and about, but I wouldn't use it like that. It isn't machine washable, so I prefer to not hand wash it. I have small accessories in mine like kleenex wipes, chapstick, diaper cream...it's a better use for that kind of stuff in my opinion.
The boy version diapers are awesome in that they are more absorbent in the front! I love when they are only wet and I can just change out the liners, too! Saves on the laundry! I have a new baby and an 18 mo. old in these diapers and they are a great fit for both of them!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Trend Lab Cloth Diaper Starter Pack, Boy
BOY CLOTH DIAPER STARTER KIT- Blue (2), White (2), Chocolate (1) Shells, all w/Liner; 2pk Blue Liners (3); Brown/Blue Hobo Bag w/Changing Pad and Messy Bag
Click here for more information about Trend Lab Cloth Diaper Starter Pack, Boy
No comments:
Post a Comment