Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got these wipes about 3 months ago and have been using them every day on my twin girls. I use a homemade wipe solution of baby wash, water and olive oil that I spritz on the wipes. They do shrink a lot after the first washing, but don't seem to shrink again after that. However, after every wash the edges of the wipes curl up, which also diminishes their size. I do what I can to flatten them out when folding, but I'm not about to take the time to iron them. Though they have some problems, they are soft wipes and don't bother either of my daughter's bottoms. They're ok, but not as cheap as they appear. The wipes are $9, but then you have to pay over $5 for shipping, which makes them almost $15 altogether. For close to that price you can get a nice organic cotton wipe if you use Amazon Prime and get free shipping. I don't think I'll use these again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: OsoCozy Flannel Baby Wipes - 15 pack
Reusable Imported Flannel Baby Wipes - 100 % cotton flannel for softness and absorbency. Perfect for delicate baby skin. 7 by 7 inches attractively surged in soft pastel colors. 15 wipes per package. Available in bleached (white) or unbleached (ivory) fabric.
Click here for more information about OsoCozy Flannel Baby Wipes - 15 pack
No comments:
Post a Comment