Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this bag and when I got it, I was surprised of how nice it is. I use it all the time and I always get complements on how cute it is. I love the bag especially that it has nice size changing pad and a little deattachable zippered pocket that I always use. I also like that it is a MicroFiber body where I can wipe it clean anytime. Overall, I defintely would recomend this bag to friends and moms and dad.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kecci Frizzi MicroFiber Voyager Steel Blue & Black Mommy Diaper Bag
Inspired by the rich beauty of exquisite oriental brocades of the past, the Voyager creates an incredible fusion of fashion and function with bright, color-coordinated outer patterns and lining. This bag is very stylish and unique bag includes the following: Changing pad for baby with waterproof lining, Shoulder strap with adjustable length, Water and stain resistant lining for easy cleaning (100% poly), Spot Clean Brocard (100% rayon), Inside detachable brocade zippered pouch on a cord, 5 inside pockets, Zippered back compartment with room to store additional items, Side bottle pockets for easy access, Lightweight, Pedestal feet. The size of the bag is 14.25" W x 12 H x 5.5 D" made out of silk/ rayon on the outside and laminated nylon on the inside. This is Steel Blue with Black MicroFiber Body. The lining is Burnt orange lining.
No comments:
Post a Comment