Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Blue Corduroy Laminated Buckle Diaper Bag - Kalencom Review

Baby Blue Corduroy Laminated Buckle Diaper Bag - Kalencom
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My husband and I originally had purchased a Kalencom bag when we were pregnant with our first child. It was a brown/green one that was pretty gender neutral- my hubby picked it out because he felt like it was something he wouldn't mind carrying around. It wasn't girly or little kid-ish. I was sad to recently find that we had left a banana in one of the pockets and it had decomposed and left a black stain in the material. I tried to rescue it by scrubbing out the inside but the banana had just been in there too long and I was worried about the bacteria. Sadly I threw out the bag. I was in a baby store today and this beautiful blue bag caught my eye. I wasn't going to replace the bag so soon but this bag was so nice looking and then I found out it was on sale, so I purchased it and didn't even realize till I got home that it was the same brand as our first bag! I guess my husband and I both have simular taste. Although this bag does look more like a womens purse- I usually carry it most of time anyway!
These are great bags- nice and roomy. I loved that this bag has a laminating on the outside- too bad they don't make the inside laminated too- that would have saved my first bag. A machine washable bag would be great if I could find one.
Overall I recommend this brand if you are looking for something more grown up and stylish looking. The changing pad that comes with it is a nice good size too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby Blue Corduroy Laminated Buckle Diaper Bag - Kalencom

Now mommy can stay stylish with this Kalencom laminated buckle diaper bag. It has a roomy interior enough to hold all of mom's and baby's needs for their next outing. A magnetic clip keeps the flap closed. The laminated outer layer makes clean up a snap! Just wipe clean. Inside the roomy interior there is a coordinating zippered pouch and large fold-out changing pad. The shoulder strap is adjustable to your comfort. The two outside pockets are lined with 3M? Thinsulate to keep bottles and drinks cool. Dimensions: 14"L x 6"W x 11"H.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Baby Blue Corduroy Laminated Buckle Diaper Bag - Kalencom

No comments:

Post a Comment