Monday, June 27, 2011

Banana Fish Milan Diaper Bag Review

Banana Fish Milan Diaper Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I feel like I should write a review for this bag since there doesn't seem to be a single review of it online anywhere! I just got this a couple of weeks as a gift at my baby shower and I LOVE it. It's gorgeous, seems super durable & well made. It is, however, much bigger than I expected so if you're looking for a compact/light diaper bag, this is not for you! I love a big bag so I'm not worried about it.
I'll be back in a couple of months to review it again once I've had the chance to use it, baby's not due for another 6 weeks! :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Fish Milan Diaper Bag

Banana Fish Milan Diaper BagThe Banana Fish diaper bag collections integrates design, fashion and function to create the perfect diaper bag for stylish moms. The diaper bag collection brings everything you need for baby within arms reach when on the go, in one luxurious package.The Milan Diaper Bag is a large, woven jacquard tote bag trimmed with leather and accented with brushed gold. Tremendous capacity to tote everything you and your baby need. It features two insulated bottle holders, two in

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Banana Fish Milan Diaper Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment