Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This purse is really cute. Love the design, colors, and the space, but it's cheaply made. I've only owned this purse for like 3 months and it's already falling apart. The back pocket ripped and the zipper broke, the chain snapped, and it's unraveling like crazy. I will never purchase anything from this company ever again. There goes my hard earned $15 right down the drain. I guess sometimes you get what you pay for. What a piece of junk.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hippie Flower PSYCHADELIC Pop Culture Shoulder Purse Tote Hand Bag
11" (Height) X 16" (Width) X 6" (Depth) Large Main Pocket w/ Nylon Interior. Zip & Pouch Pockets Inside. Cool Skull Patch/ Chain Design. 2 Zipper Pocket On Front And Back. Made With high Quality Canvas. LOTS OF SPACE. Perfect For School,Travel, Etc... PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT.
No comments:
Post a Comment