Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I tried a couple shopping cart covers for my oldest son and none of them were quite what I wanted. With my newborn I tried yet another brand and was again dissapointed. After much research I decided to try one more brand that sounded promising... my mom actually ordered this one for me & I LOVE IT!!! Hands down the best shopping cart cover out there!! My 8-month-old absolutely LOVES it... he's slept on the pillow a couple times already & happily plays with the toys u can attach to the cover with rings. The cushioning throughout is fantastic! With a little practice, I now find it easy to open & get it most of the way set up with just one hand (holding my son with one arm). You can't go wrong... it's worth every penny... we'll be getting tons of use out of this! One of my top five favorite baby items!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Buggy Bagg Shopping Cart Cover Original
This is the ORIGINAL combination shopping cart seat cover, high chair cover and diaper bag in one! It is the Cadillac of shopping cart covers. With this amazing shopping cart cover you do not even need to take a diaper bag. It is a shopping cart cover, diaper changing pad, high chair cover and diaper bag all in one. 4 elastic bottle cup holders. 2 toy loops. Diaper Bag Section. The fabric is 100% cotton, the fill is polyester.
Click here for more information about Buggy Bagg Shopping Cart Cover Original
No comments:
Post a Comment