Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bumble Bags Sarah Shopping Cart Cover Review

Bumble Bags Sarah Shopping Cart Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted a shopping cart cover, but didn't want to pay out the wazoo for one. I also wanted one that was pretty big so that it fit into larger shopping carts. I stumbled upon this one. The color choices that I really wanted were out of stock (understandably so, as this is a great product), so I went ahead and went with the Peony Paradise, because I needed the item before a planned vacation. The color scheme isn't my favorite, but it's not by any means unattractive or repulsive. I've gotten lots of compliments on it at the store. It also has a lot of cushion all over, which I love because my daughter is so skinny, she needs a little extra padding. It fits Wal-Mart carts perfectly, it's a little bulky for the smaller carts, but still works fine. Also, I can use it at Costco or Sam's Club carts, but I have to scrunch it over to one side, since they have the double seated carts. It still covers all the needed areas, and I have no complaints. I have actually washed it in the washing machine twice, on low agitation, and air dried it. It has come out beautiful both time. It is a little bulky in the restaurant high chairs, but definitely covers the seat and gets the job done. I love it. Only thing I would change is the fabric color, but that is just a personal preference. This company that makes them has some great other color schemes, but were sold out at the time that I needed to order it. I also wish that it came with a bag to keep it all neat and tidy, but I usually just fold it up and strap the seat belt around it all. Overall, great product for the price, I use it all the time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bumble Bags Sarah Shopping Cart Cover

Bum-23053 Features: -Shopping cart cover. -Candace collection. -Color: Lucky Clover. -Material: Poly / cotton. -Water and stain resistant. -Adjustable belt strap. -Dual toy straps. -Easy roll up design. -Padded for comfort. -Matching sleepy time pillow. -Two elastic pockets for snacks and/or sippy cup. -Fits all shopping carts and most restaurant high chairs.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bumble Bags Sarah Shopping Cart Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment